felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [Status] Incubator status report is due
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:32:05 GMT
We should probably refer to the PnP subproject as UPnP, to be more precise.

In general, the entire Felix project migrated to maven during this time.

Don't know if it would be worthwhile to mention, but I did commit a new
implementation of the OSGi Bundle Repository (OBR) service, which is
based on the new OSGi Alliance RFC...it is not a standard OSGi service,
but at least it is sanctioned by the OSGi Alliance.

Also, we moved over more bundles, e.g., Shell GUI and Shell GUI Plugins.

-> richard