felix-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Status] Incubator status report is due
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:27:56 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
>> Alex Karasulu wrote:
>>> Here's what I have in mind:
>>> o Mangen contributed
>>> o Several of the PnP peeps are now committers and contributions have
>>> made their way into the repo with respective [C]CLAs.
>>> o Preparing for an initial release from the incubator
>> Off the top of my head:
>> o OSGi Alliance re-licensed R4 sources as ASL, not just ASL-compatible.
>> o Worked with OSGi CTO BJ Hargrave to commit R4 core and compendium
>> ASL sources to Felix repo with M2 build/deployment.
>> o Worked with OSGi CTO BJ Hargrave to commit servlet API required for
>> compendium HttpService, with M2 build/deployment.
>> o Wire Admin and Service Binder contributed and Humberto Cervantes a
>> committer.
>> o Migrated Service Binder and related tutorial/examples to Felix repo
>> with M2 build/deployment.
>> o Dependency Manager contributed and Marcel Offermans a committer.
>> Additionally, Xenotron patch contribution by Peter Neubauer.
>> Alex, anything you want to say about the daemon and installers?
> Heh I forgot about that.  I'll add something about that as well.  Thanks
> for the reminder.

We should have a clear list of all of our new committers, new PPMC
members and the discussions on the relationship between committership
and PPMC membership. And we should have mention of the fact that I
became a mentor :-)

Apologies for not getting onto this myself - I saw it just before the
start of a looong weekend.

New committers that I can identify:

Francesco Furfari
Stefano Lenzi
Karl Pauls
Rob Walker
Marcel Offermans
Matteo Demuru
Humberto Cervantes

Now, that shows signs of a healthy community. Adding seven committers in
one quarter :-)

Regards, Upayavira

View raw message