felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Shell GUI and Shell Plugin
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 06:57:25 GMT
Bruno,

Dependency visualization would be very interesting. I already checked in
the Shell GUI bundle yesterday and I will check in the Shell GUI Plugin
bundle today, which includes some simple examples of shell plugins.
Perhaps you could check it out and try to create your app as a plugin.

I will post more info about these after getting them checked in.

-> richard