felix-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Furfari <francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it>
Subject Re: Error building Felix
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:16:21 GMT

Hi Enrique,

 > Francesco Furfari wrote:
 >> I had obtained the same error for Servelt API but I installed it
manually as described in a similar help message.

I was installing Felix on my notebook and I've found again the same
problems during the Compendium building. The missing jar is  always
Servlet (Before I solved installing it manually)

I noticed that in the Servlet POM the <BundleVersion> (and Copyright)
tag is commented, and the groupId is "org.apache.felix" while in the
Compendium Pom the dependence is referred to the "javax.servlet" groupId.

Hoping this help

View raw message