felix-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error building Felix
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:19:06 GMT
Francesco Furfari wrote:
> In the Manifest of org.apache.felix.framework-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar the
> the Main-Class header is missing.
> I tried to add Main-Class: org.apache.felix.framework.Felix ( but I'm
> not sure if the old oscar.Main class is mapped on it)
> and a NoClassFoundException is raised :  org/osgi/framework/BundleException

I took an email from Richard and put it on the Felix Confluence space:

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/OSGI/Building+Felix

Felix.class no longer contains a Main.  Instead there is a new module
called org.apache.felix.main.  The 'main' manifest.mf does contain the
Main-Class.

"Main-Class: org.apache.felix.main.Main"

Alternatively there are installers for Felix.

Enrique