felix-dev mailing list archives

From "John E. Conlon" <jcon...@verticon.com>
Subject Re: Shell GUI and Shell Plugin
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:43:09 GMT
I think many people plan to use Felix as both a background service and
to support gui applications. (I  do!)  Having a common felix component
that can be visualized from a gui application that allows the user to
manage the application's plugins (aka bundles) is certainly desirable.

Look how well it works for eclipse!

cheers,
John