felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Kurvers, Eelco" <eelco.kurv...@logicacmg.com>
Subject Bundle Refresh
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:33:07 GMT
Giving a small demonstration here of a tiny service and a tiny client
for the service, which is outputting the result of a function of the
service every few milliseconds, I noticed one thing while changing &
refreshing the service. It kept working perfectly. Now my question is,
how are requests to the bundle handled, are they queued during the
refresh or did it simply refresh so fast that it didn't disrupt my
client at all?

I'm just curious about this, because I think OSGi would be perfect for
enterprise critical software.

Eelco Kurvers
Trainee

LogicaCMG - Releasing your potential