felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Shell GUI and Shell Plugin
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:53:16 GMT
Hello everyone,

For Oscar I had some simple GUI shell bundles (Shell GUI and Shell
Plugin) that could be used as an alternative to the text shell. There is
no doubt that the GUI shell was super simplistic (just like the text
shell for that matter), but some people liked it. :-)

I was wondering whether or not people think that these bundles should be
brought into Felix as subprojects or not? Even though they are simple,
they could serve as starting points for people interested in improving
them. I think it seems reasonable. What's the general consensus?

-> richard