felix-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using JIRA issue numbers in commit messages...
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:51:23 GMT
Francesco Furfari wrote:
> I noticed that in Felix-40 Enrique has used the key between parenthesis,
> do you think it could be the reason because the issue key is not crossed
> in Enrique's message ( on the contrary of Felix-51) ?.

The parenthesis are OK.  FELIX-51 is "fixed" while FELIX-40 was "open."
  You'll notice that "Files Changed" does list the updated files in SVN,
so they were getting picked up.

FELIX-40 was resolved with Alex' recent mavenization, so I closed it.
You'll notice that now the FELIX-40 is crossed out.

View raw message