felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Got a problem running felix in production mode
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:30:25 GMT
Marcel Offermans wrote:
> We are using a custom "main" class that bootstraps the framework and installs
> the basic bundles (everything up to and including the "management agent").
> This leaves the system in a state similar to what an initial provisioning
> implementation would do.
>
> We wrap this "main" class in a runnable jar that sets up the classpath to
> include the Felix jars.

The standard Main is overall pretty simplistic, but it does allow you to
specify the location of the config.properties file using a system
property, so it is always possible to have a production
config.properties file too that you select via a system property when
you run in production mode.

-> richard