felix-dev mailing list archives

From Ersin Er <ersin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESB vs. OSGi
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 20:58:11 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>> Can someone make the picture more clear about differences/similarities
>> between Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and OSGi?
> What are the similarities and differences between sculpture and Lego?  Between a house
and wood?  Between a University and buildings?  Between Java and an Office Suite?
> 	--- Noel
I do not mean that they serve for same purposes but there seem to be
some conceptual similarities. One of them may be built on top of the
other. Especially the service registering concept is similar. Now I've
googled and got some answers, for example:

This does not mean they are same/similar but it seems that they may meet

View raw message