felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Dependency manager
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:53:59 GMT
After making some small changes, I committed the initial version of the
dependency manager to the Felix repository. In short I made sure the code
compiles using JDK 1.4.2 (ultimately, I want it to compile on the minimum
execution environment). I also changed the package name to
org.apache.felix.dependencymanager and I added a maven "pom.xml".

Please take a look at the build and report any issues you see. I am not that
experienced using maven yet.

Furthermore, Peter Neubauer offered to contribute his changes to the
dependency manager for incorporation into Felix. Does he need to sign a
software grant for this to be possible? I would love to add his work.

Greetings, Marcel