felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <ma...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Got a problem running felix in production mode
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 22:25:36 GMT
On Saturday 11 March 2006 21:45, Richard S. Hall wrote:

> Alex Karasulu wrote:

> > As you can see it's stuff infinitely printing out to the console
> > waiting for IO but well there is
> > no console since the file descriptor does not exist for stdin.  I
> > think the best way to do this
> > is to enable a switch that let's use select a different
> > config.properties file.

> Yes, you need a different config.properties...or at least a different
> felix.auto.start property inside of config.properties. Proposals on how
> to do this are welcome.

We are using a custom "main" class that bootstraps the framework and installs
the basic bundles (everything up to and including the "management agent").
This leaves the system in a state similar to what an initial provisioning
implementation would do.

We wrap this "main" class in a runnable jar that sets up the classpath to
include the Felix jars.

Greetings, Marcel