felix-dev mailing list archives

From "John E. Conlon" <jcon...@verticon.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing bundles from InputStreams
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 03:31:26 GMT
Don't interrupt your weekend on my account, I'll pick this up again next
week.   (btw - still plan on contributing a provisioning service, if you
want it.)

thanks for the quick response,
kind regards,
 John

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 22:11 -0500, heavy@ungoverned.org wrote:
> Okay, I see the bug I introduced. I did get input streams working for updates, but I
didn't follow through for installs. I need to modify DefaultBundleCache.create() to take an
input stream (the prior version did) and then pass this into the created DefaultBundleArchive...this
will fix the issue.

> I will probably not be able to commit these changes until Sunday, since I don't have
full connectivity right now. Sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks for the feedback.