felix-dev mailing list archives

From francesco furfari <francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it>
Subject Re: [mentors] More mentors for Felix
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:53:21 GMT
Thank you Noel. Jim, I am sorry but I never received your email.

By the way, the situation is that all the parts involved in some
way in the development, the CNR as public research entity, me as
coordinator, Stefano and Matteo as Pisa University students have decided
to donate the SW. I've also asked to the Computer Science Department
(Prof. Roberto Barbuti) if any legal claim could exist from Pisa'
University. But the University, as rule, doesn't claim anything from the
students work.

Therefore I think that ASF has all the required paperworks. The CCLA
wouldn't apply to Stefano and Matteo because students, and also to me
because I'm not a regular ISTI employee. While, about the missing iCLA,
we have to be grateful to the Prof. Maestrini because he has kindly
helped us to solve any concerns with the CNR.

Best regards,
   francesco