felix-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [mentors] More mentors for Felix
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:49:43 GMT
Stefano Lenzi wrote:
> Richard S. Hall wrote:
>> Upayavira wrote:

>>> Well, usually because of the hassles of fax machines :-)
>>>
>>> I'm happy to help with that. Can you list the ones that are outstanding?
>>
>> As far as I know, the list of outstanding contributors is:
>>
>>    * Rob Walker (Ascert) - CLA, ICLA
>>    * Francesco Furfari (DomoWare) - CLA, ICLA
>>    * Marcel Offermans (Luminus) - CLA, ICLA
>>    * Humberto Cervantes - CLA, grant
>>
>> Humberto was recent, but the rest have been hanging out there for a
>> while. Other people can correct me if I am wrong or fill in additional
>> details.
>>
>> -> richard
>>

> Richard,
>     also me("Stefano Lenzi") and "Matteo Demuru" have sent the CLA for
> DomoWare. Also as far as I know Francesco have sent all the
> documentation by DHL no by Fax.

I cannot see record of any of the three of you, nor a CCLA for DomoWare.
When did you send them? Could you consider resending by fax/snail mail?
I assume DHL is okay, that assumes though that Jim, the secretary is
available to sign for it. Plain old snail-mail is probably simpler.

Regards, Upayavira