felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [mentors] More mentors for Felix
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 14:30:13 GMT
Upayavira wrote:
> Richard S. Hall wrote:
>> Great! Maybe with three mentors we can figure out why we have such
>> difficulty getting our CLAs and grants on file!  ;-)
> Well, usually because of the hassles of fax machines :-)
> I'm happy to help with that. Can you list the ones that are outstanding?

As far as I know, the list of outstanding contributors is:

    * Rob Walker (Ascert) - CLA, ICLA
    * Francesco Furfari (DomoWare) - CLA, ICLA
    * Marcel Offermans (Luminus) - CLA, ICLA
    * Humberto Cervantes - CLA, grant

Humberto was recent, but the rest have been hanging out there for a
while. Other people can correct me if I am wrong or fill in additional

-> richard

View raw message