felix-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject [mentors] More mentors for Felix
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:33:47 GMT
Hi all,

I've asked the ASF membership to help lend a hand to mentor Felix.  Not
because there are any issues with Felix.  First of all I think there
could be more guidance given and different points of view if we had more
than just one mentor.  Another thing is I'm finding myself spread thin
for time.  This is also a new policy the incubator is considering:
having 3 or more mentors per podling.  Anyways J Aaron Farr, and
Upayavira have stood up and volunteered to help with mentorship and I
welcome them.  Sylvain Wallez also let us know that he can help although
slightly busy so he's an optional backup for now.

Please if you have any questions let us know.  This only means that
Felix's concerns are covered by 3 or more different people as opposed to
just one.

Cheers,
Alex