felix-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Event Admin
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:01:11 GMT
As a question on due process, should you be combining the acceptance of
the code contribution with that for an individual as a committer, all in
a single vote?

I don't know Karl or the code, so this question doesn't relate to *this*
vote in particular.

AIUI votes on committer status should be in private.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)