felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Event Admin
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:30:09 GMT
+1

I have worked with Karl for quite a while and am happy that he wants to
be a part of Felix. Not only is Event Admin a worthwhile contribution,
but he has recently been discovering some interesting bugs/issues in the
framework core, so it appears that he definitely is gaining insight into
the core framework code, which is great.

-> richard