felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: using Apache libs in OSGi
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:14:03 GMT
If you haven't already, you might want to try mangen:

http://oscar-osgi.sourceforge.net/mangen/

It was created out of just such a need on our project, and we've used it
to help with manifest generation of at least 15 third party libs,
including Apache ones.

The original version was developed as part of the Oscar ObjectWeb
project - although with Richard's help I did put some OSGi 2.0 and OBR
2.0 generation code in there. We do plan to move this into Felix at a
suitable point, and also to include newer OSGi and OBR manifest
generation support.

Regards

-- Rob Walker

--