felix-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Contribution of the dependency manager to Felix
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:23:03 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>Alex Karasulu wrote:
>

>>Let's get a WIKI page up rapidamente with a contribution matrix showing
>>the who, what, when, and LOC.
>>

>Right idea, but would you please maintain that in the STATUS file instead?

You're absolutely right Noel.  That's the ultimate destination for of
course.  I was just hoping those without access to the STATUS file can
add their own contribution: it is easier if we all collaborate to track
contributions then to put the task on one person's shoulders.  Also it's
quite a hurdle to get to the infamous STATUS file and we need tracking
for now to be as easy as possible.  I was hoping that those of us with
access to the repo can update it from the temporary white board.

This ok?

Alex