felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.se>
Subject Re: Any schema or specification documentation for OBR?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:04:14 GMT
I have been spending time on setting up an OSGi repository that has a
new schema. I am currently working with some of the "preferred" bundle
suppliers to finalize the repo, after which I will need approval from
the OSGi board to publish all the info.

This should happen in the next few weeks.

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens