felix-dev mailing list archives

From BJ Hargrave <hargr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Repository/package structure
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:42:35 GMT
Actually I think it should be

trunk/
    org.apache.felix.upnp.basedriver/
        src/org/apache/felix/upnp/basedriver/*.java
        test/org/apache/felix/upnp/test/basedriver/*.java

Note that test code is in a test folder. I think it is very good to have a
clear seperation between the impl and its tests. Just having test in the
package name is not enough.

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
hargrave@us.ibm.com
Office: +1 407 849 9117 Mobile: +1 386 848 3788

"Richard S. Hall" <heavy@ungoverned.org>
Please respond to
felix-dev

felix-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Repository/package structure

If I understand everything correctly, under the current proposal you
would have this:

trunk/
    org.apache.felix.upnp.basedriver/
        src/org/apache/felix/upnp/basedriver/*.java
        src/org/apache/felix/upnp/basedriver/test/*.java

Note that the trunk/ directory contains sub-project directories named
after the sub-projects package name. We do not have an org/ directory in
the trunk/ directory.

-> richard