felix-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAf...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Repository/package structure
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:08:41 GMT
just to be really really clear then, the BSN would be "
org.apache.felix.http.jetty".

Jeff

Rob Walker <robw@ascert.com>
12/01/2005 12:28 PM
Please respond to
felix-dev

felix-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Repository/package structure

Is there any value in using the last 2 parts as the symbolic names -
that would give us 'http-jetty' for instance rather than just 'jetty'.
Struck me the latter could be confusing, at least in this specific case.

-- Rob