felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Installers for Felix needed
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:27:15 GMT
I don't think we can meet all of the requirements yet, but we are
getting there.

As a way to start, it would be cool if someone who had the knowledge
could create an RPM that would install Felix as a Linux service...or at
least I think that would be really cool. :-)

Anyone know how to do this? Perhaps we should create a JIRA issue for
this...

-> richard