felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Repository/package structure
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 19:26:02 GMT
If I understand everything correctly, under the current proposal you
would have this:

trunk/
    org.apache.felix.upnp.basedriver/
        src/org/apache/felix/upnp/basedriver/*.java
        src/org/apache/felix/upnp/basedriver/test/*.java

Note that the trunk/ directory contains sub-project directories named
after the sub-projects package name. We do not have an org/ directory in
the trunk/ directory.

-> richard