felix-dev mailing list archives

From stephane.fre...@insa-lyon.fr
Subject Re: Repository/package structure
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 09:45:25 GMT
Hello all,
I've two comments.

It seems that it is mainly a package oriented structure.
I wonder how bundles and versions are held.

Is </trunk/>org.apache.felix.shell/ a package, a service or the bundle name ?

At the begining it is package, but at the end you speak of services
(http). Do you map 1 to 1 ?

/stephane

--
Stephane Frenot - Associate professor |