felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.se>
Subject Re[2]: Repository/package structure
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 11:31:49 GMT
One issue I found over time is that I replicate packages in bundles.
My btool makes it trivial to say which pakages from the class path
should be included. The packageinfo file in the package directory
supports this model very well. A central file with versions for
packages in a project is imho VERY error prone ...

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens