felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Contribution of Directory-backed Preferences Service to Felix
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:36:50 GMT
Michel,

I think we fully expect in some cases to have multiple implementations
available for various services. This is especially pertinent for the
Preferences service, which may have many different backing stores.

If you are interested in contributing your impl to Felix you could see
if the community is interested. It is also fine to keep it separate,
whichever you prefer.

Hopefully, we will get this situated with Felix soon so we can have some
sort of release and associated bundle repository.

-> richard