felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Exposing packages?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:53:02 GMT
Marcel,

There is a new property (I don't remember the name exactly, but I think
it is org.osgi.framework.systemPackages) that is a list of packages
[from the class path] that should be exported by the system bundle. I
think the currect example in SVN includes some javax.swing packages, for
example.

Does that help?

-> richard

p.s. My machine appears to have died this morning, so I am kind of at a
loss with respect to looking this information up right now. :-(