felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Ant task to create bundles from osgi.core.jar and osgi.compendium.jar
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:19:08 GMT
When migrating from OSCAR to Felix, I wanted to migrate from using the
R3 "osgi-service.jar" and "osgi-util.jar" to new ones based on the
official R4 "osgi.core.jar" and "osgi.compendium.jar". I quickly
discovered that these files themselves do not contain any bundle
manifest headers to export the packages contained in the archives. So I
created an Ant task to do this for me (and also strip out all the
optional information).

Check it out here:

Perhaps something like this is worth including in the Felix build (or
perhaps even the Maven 2 plugins, I'm not really familiar with Maven yet).

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message