felix-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject request for contributions
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:52:40 GMT
Hi, Felix list,

We're looking for contributions of the following OSGi R4 API packages:

org.osgi.service.device        The OSGi Device Access Package.
org.osgi.service.metatype      The OSGi Metatype Package.
org.osgi.service.provisioning  The OSGi Provisioning Service Package.
org.osgi.util.measurement      The OSGi Measurement Package.
org.osgi.util.position         The OSGi Position Package.
org.osgi.util.xml              The OSGi XML Parser service Package.

If you have any of these API's implemented and would like to contribute
them to the Apache Felix project, please let us know.

Alternatively, if you'd like to volunteer to begin work on one of them,
any help is appreciated.  In case you would like to begin work, we are
tracking R4 Compendium services in JIRA at:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX

Enrique