felix-dev mailing list archives

From Eelco Hillenius <eelco.hillen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Architectural usage of OSGi/Oscar
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:01:42 GMT
There's a bunch of people doing this with Wicket (which is a component
based web framework, see http://wicket.sourceforge.net).

Btw, anyone that has (preferably positive ;)) feedback on using OSGi &
Wicket together... we plan on dedicating a (sub)chapter on this in our
upcomming Wicket In Action book.

Eelco