felix-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAf...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Architectural usage of OSGi/Oscar
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:10:53 GMT
FYI, there is a group of people in Equinox proposing an incubator to look
at server-side OSGi in general.

Jeff

Eelco Hillenius <eelco.hillenius@gmail.com>
10/27/2005 03:01 PM
Please respond to
felix-dev

felix-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Architectural usage of OSGi/Oscar

There's a bunch of people doing this with Wicket (which is a component
based web framework, see http://wicket.sourceforge.net).

Btw, anyone that has (preferably positive ;)) feedback on using OSGi &
Wicket together... we plan on dedicating a (sub)chapter on this in our
upcomming Wicket In Action book.

Eelco