felix-dev mailing list archives

From BJ Hargrave <hargr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: R4 Road map?
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 19:40:01 GMT
"Noel J. Bergman" <noel@devtech.com> wrote on 2005-10-01 10:56:37 PM:

> BJ,
> > I can fill many roles such as:
> Does one of them include being able and wanting to contribute code?

I am already spread thin and am, in my IBM role, involved in Equinox.
However, in my OSGi role, I will try and provide counsel and advice as
well as work with Peter Kriens (OSGi Evangelist) to support the OSS
communities within the OSGi Alliance.

> > - OSGi officer
> If you haven't already (minimum 12 hour lag between posts today), can
> speak to this comment from Didier Donsez where he says that he has
> implemented a version of an OSGi service from a draft specification, but
> feels that he is required to keep it private until after the
> is finalized.

This is almost a moot point since the spec is planned to be final and
published on 11 Oct (in 8 days).

>    --- Noel

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
Office: +1 407 849 9117 Mobile: +1 386 848 3788

View raw message