felix-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accepting the Domoware UPnP service contribution
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:00:05 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> I think we've given enough room for discussion about this now its time
> for us to take a vote.  Unlike for example the HttpService I think
> this one required further investigation.  By further investigation I
> mean it was my first encounter with it so I had some reading to do.

It's been well over 72 hrs.  Time to close it up.

Here are the +1 votes.  There were no other votes cast.

Timothy Bennett
Richard Hall
Alex Karasulu
Enrique Rodriguez
Sylvain Wallez

Let's get the ball rolling with a software grant for Domoware and the
appropriate CLAs.  After confirmation of reciept by the secretary we can
get accounts created for the 3 new Domoware committers:

Francesco Furfari
Stefano Lenzi
Matteo Demuru

Cheers,