felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Announcement of contribution of HttpService to the Apache Felix project
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 05:34:20 GMT
Yes, I think this is an excellent move. Thanks to Rob, HTTP Service is
really usable, so it will be great to have it be part of Felix.
Certainly, I am willing to contribute my portion of it! :-)

-> richard

p.s. I am traveling in Taiwan (for my wedding reception), so my
connectivity is sporadic, but I am hoping to spend time regularly in
cafes with free wifi over the next couple weeks. :-)