felix-dev mailing list archives

From Didier Donsez <didier.don...@imag.fr>
Subject Re: R4 Event Admin
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:30:07 GMT
Enrique Rodriguez a écrit :

> Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
>
>> On 10/2/05, Didier Donsez <didier.donsez@imag.fr> wrote:
>>
>>> I sumarize the OSGi Event Admin in the three slides available on
>>> http://www-adele.imag.fr/~donsez/cours/osgi.pdf#page=100
>>> and Peter have presented it very quickly at the second meeting of the
>>> OSGi Users Group France
>>> http://www-adele.imag.fr/osgi/meeting2/OSGi-BasicArchitecture2.pdf#page=47
>>>

> Are the graphics "primitives" from the osgi.pdf available somewhere?

No, Humberto Cervantes (and Rick ?)  has adopted this graphical notation
3-4 years ago. I think the notation is inspired of the some CCM
presentation. Humberto , some comment ?

> It would be nice to do presentations using a standard legend.

UML notation ? less beautiful ;-)

> By primitives and legend I mean the graphics for Service fourni,
> Service requis, Package exporté, Package importé, etc.

sorry, it is a course in french ;-)

Peter Kriens uses an other kind of notations !
Example :
http://www-adele.imag.fr/osgi/meeting2/OSGi-BasicArchitecture2.pdf#page=41
Didier

> Enrique

Didier DONSEZ
Laboratoire LSR, Institut Imag, Universite Joseph Fourier
Bat. C, 220 rue de la Chimie, Domaine Universitaire
BP 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
GPS : lat 45°11'38.3"N, lon 05°46'14.7"E, alt 223m
Tel : +33 4 76 63 55 49           Fax : +33 4 76 63 55 50
mailto:Didier.Donsez@imag.fr