felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Oscar --> Felix
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:14:29 GMT

The shellplugin from Oscar fails to locate bundlerepository, and the shellgui
subsequently becomes empty.
But by loading up all the the Oscar bundles (shell, shelltui, shellgui,
bundlerepository and tablelayout) in parallel with the Felix current bundles
(shell, shelltui and bundlerepository) things actually seems to work

Not sure who owns the console though, and command "version" returns "null". I
would guess the first one loaded (i.e. Felix one).

Quite happy that it is possible to use the Oscar material, while getting Felix
up to the same level.

Question; Should I keep using only the Oscar bundles, or use the mix of Oscar
and Felix ones??

View raw message