felix-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Creating JIRA issues
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 12:33:24 GMT
On Monday 03 October 2005 19:08, Richard S. Hall wrote:
> The
> issue is not a blocker, it is just a spec compliance feature that needs
> to eventually be implemented. I just want to be able to distinguish
> between issues that are improvements vs. spec compliance improvements.

IMHO, I think we should consider "missing spec compliance" "blockers" for
final releases. And since each issue can be marked for a target release, I
think that is doable.

Yes, I think "Type" is site-wide, but we can check with Infrastructure, since
there are probably quite a few ASF projects by now that have official specs
to worry about.

Noel!, what do you think with your "root" hat on ?

Cheers
Niclas