felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: R4 Road map?
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:34:00 GMT

> I am not saying that we are not interested in spec compliance, since I
> think we would all like this. My point is that we have limited
> resources

Felix is now a community project, so one focus should be on community
building and actively growing the list of people contributing to the
project.  Putting together something like a matrix of features needed would
help to in the process.  We have people from IBM and elsewhere expressing
interest.  We should make it possible for them to participate with code

As you say:

> we fully encourage and support any volunteers that wish to work
> on spec compliance issues. :-)

	--- Noel

View raw message