felix-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Felix M2 Plugin feedback
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:48:30 GMT
Tim,

You should never have to write your own install or deploy goals, Maven
takes care of it for you.

I got lost in the thread - are you doing a custom <packaging />, or an
additional bundle to the main JAR, or both? I got the impression it
was the first (a project only ever produces an osgi-ised JAR).

- Brett