felix-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kriens <Peter.Kri...@aQute.se>
Subject Re: doc correction
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:58:30 GMT
I have a program, btool, that creates a JAR (it replaces JAR tool)
from a list of packages and resources it must include from the
classpath and file system. It can generate a manifest from a template
manifest; import and export specifications are calculated, including
versions if you specfy a little resource file in each package.

Is this interesting to submit to Apache? Or is the current building of
bundles going simple and easy?

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens

--
Peter Kriens                              Mob +33633746480
9C, Avenue St. Drézéry                    Tel +33467542167