felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Christer Larsson" ...@gatespacetelematics.com>
Subject RE: OSGi World Congress
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 21:59:54 GMT
I'll be in the Town Hall Panel too on open source OSGi, representing KF.

As some of you already have noted the congress is quite expensive and may prevent people from
coming, especially so people from the open src community.

One idea we have been playing around with in KF in the past is to organize an OSGi open src
"congress". Very developer oriented, low cost, no fancy venue etc. I also think this could
be done cross projects, i.e. KF, Oscar, Eclipse, as a joint effort. Comments?

-----Original Message-----
From: Enrique Rodriguez [mailto:enriquer9@gmail.com]
Sent: fr 29 juli 2005 22:58
To: oscar-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: OSGi World Congress

For those interested in attending the OSGi World Congress or just
interested in knowing what will take place, the PDF brochure is now

I am looking forward to meeting some of the speakers I see that are
kindly on the Oscar proposal's list of supporters (sorry if I missed
anyone):  Peter Kriens, Marcel Offermans, Stephane Frenot, and Tom Enderes.

In addition to speaking, Richard Hall and I are both on the "Town Hall"
panel on OSGi and open source.  Hope to see you there!

View raw message