felix-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Mavenization
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:25:13 GMT
I'm not sure how much this helps since I gather not much can be done
about the osgi jar, or how much maven 2 is better than maven 1 in this,
but the team I work with had similar problems with a bunch of our
framework builds. We solved the circularity problems pretty simply by
splitting up the frameworks into two projects, api and impl.  The api
just contains interfaces or very simple classes.  We were able to force
the "lower" level implementations to only be dependent on "higher" level
apis.  We then used Spring to tie the implementations together at run time.

View raw message