felix-dev mailing list archives

From Enrique Rodriguez <enriqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA Components
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 05:57:22 GMT
Bennett, Timothy (JIS - Applications) wrote:
> Now that we have at least two products in SVN (framework + maven-osgi-plugin), I think
we might need to start thinking about organizing JIRA issues according to products.

To add JIRA projects for the maven and eclipse plugins we just need to
know the name and key.  We'll prepend "FELIX" to the key of the new
projects.  So, if people want to take a stab at the names and keys,
we'll get them created.  Really only the creation needs to get done by a
JIRA admin.  There are schemes and groups for Felix projects in JIRA so
as new Felix projects are added, these should be used:

Felix permissions
Felix notifications

(Group) felix-administrators
(Group) felix-developers