felix-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Please pick a name for this project
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 06:55:24 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Now that we have discussed the names for the few days we agreed to and
> have all determined a name change is necessary, it's time to choose
> the name.

+1 for Felix

> I have already made my choice above.

On this particular point, it would be good to not state your choice in
the post that starts the vote and states the different options, as this
post should be neutral. I know this requires you to send an additional
mail, but that would make the voting process more clean and open.

Sylvain