felix-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: What about Felix for the name?
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:32:53 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

>On Monday 08 August 2005 15:42, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>>Le 8 août 05, à 06:17, Alex Karasulu a écrit :
>>>If I remember correctly Alan Cabrera recommended Felix as a name.  It
>>>sounds like a good possibility.  Thoughts?
>>The Felix cat food people at http://www.catslikefelix.co.uk/ might not
>>be happy trademark-wise. I know it's a remote possibility, but as they
>>were here before I still wanted to mention it.
>~50 hits of live trademarks when searched on the US PTO for "Felix". One is
>definately about computers (clusters), and includes the name (others are only
>the logo).
Too bad.  The one associated with clusters could present a serious
issue.  Perhaps we need some other options such as Assos as Yalciin

Let's keep the recommendations coming and scrutinize each one until we
have a good set of options we can vote on.  I'd like to get this over
and done with as quickly as possible.

View raw message