felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Yalcin Akdogan" <yalcin.akdo...@chello.at>
Subject Re: What about Felix for the name?
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 07:27:27 GMT
Please forgive me for the following idea !

Are we thinker? Why don't we choose a name as a meeting point for us.
Oscar, KF and Eclipse are meeting in ASSOS.

Assos, the famous teaching center of antiquity is 87 km south of Canakkale in Ayvacik County.
Aristotle, Plato's most famous student, was invited to Assos and spent over three years living
and teaching there. He married the niece of Hermeia, founded a school of philosophy and conducted
his early exploratory work in zoology, biology and botany.

Yalcin